Sky Walking | 中文
SkyWalking 3.x: APM for Distributed Systems, also known Distributed Tracing System.
- Auto-instrumentation mechanism, no need to CHANGE any application source code. Supported middlewares, frameworks and libraries.
- Explicit-instrumentation, as an OpenTracing supported tracer.
- Pure Java server implementation, with RESTful Web service.
- High performance streaming analysis.
- The UI released on wu-sheng/sky-walking-ui
In October 2016, Sky Walking won
OneAPM Open Source Achievement Award. The award appreciates sky walking for its “contribution to popularization of APM technology”.
OneAPM provides financial support for the project in 2016-2017.
Thanks all users of sky walking project.
In chronological order
Topological graph of application clusters.
Chat with us on gitter, in English. As a Chinese Developer, you can join QQ Group: 392443393, by tagging Sky-Walking.
sky-walking 1.x and 2.x provide features about tracing only, did not include any analysis abilities.